Zaprosili nas na 7 Międzynarodowy Kiermasz Dobroczynny
Małżonkowie Szefów Misji w Warszawie (Spouses of Heads of Diplomatic Missions in Warsaw) w bliskiej współpracy z Ministerstwem Spraw Zagranicznych oraz hotelem Mariott organizują już po raz siódmy kiermasz dobroczynny 30 listopada 2014 roku. Więcej informacji poniżej.
SHOM has been organizing the International Charity Bazaar for the last six years at the Marriott Hotel (it was previously hosted by the International Women´s Group, IWG). This will be our seventh annual Bazaar.
SHOM (Spouses of Heads of Diplomatic Missions in Warsaw) is a registered Association (KRS: 0000488926, REGON: 147028645, NIP: 1070030159) which raises funds to support philanthropic works in Poland. SHOM’s most significant annual fundraising event is the International Charity Bazaar. Last year the Bazaar was an enormous success with the assistance of the sponsors and with the participation of more than 60 embassies and over 3.700 patrons. Thanks to their generosity we raised approximately 374.000 PLN for the benefit of 21 charitable causes.
- All the money raised during the Bazaar will fund different philanthropic projects throughout Poland. All the proceeds are expected to be turned over to SHOM – see more in our Memorandum of Understanding, enclosed.
- Our charities this year are :
- Association Internationale des Charites (AIC)
Stowarzyszenie Miłosierdzia Św. Wincentego a Paulo przy Parafii Świętego Krzyża w Warszawie
- Fulfilled Dreams Foundation
Fundacja Spełnionych Marzeń
- Janusz Korczak Orphanage
Stowarzyszenie Domu Dziecka im. Janusza Korczaka
- Missionaries of Charity
Siostry Misjonarki Miłości
- Nobody’s Children
Fundacja Dzieci Niczyje
- Prometeusz Foundation for the Elderly
Prometeusz dla Seniorów
- Religious House of Ursuline Sisters Congregation I.V.M.
Dom Zakonny Zgromadzenia Sióstr Urszulanek N.M.P. Z Gandino
- Salesian Foundation “Annunciation”
- Salvation Army Poland
Armia Zbawienia Polska
- Salvation Army Warsaw
Armia Zbawienia Warszawa
- Siemacha Association
- SOS Children’s Villages International
Stowarzyszenie SOS Wioski Dziecięce w Polsce
- Warsaw Childrens Hospital
Warszawski Szpital dla Dzieci
- Warsaw Volunteer Mission
- Women’s Rights Center
Centrum Praw Kobiet
- The charities will be asked to have an information booth at the Bazaar to present their activities, aims and objectives.
- Should you wish to make a financial donation, you may make a transfer directly to the account of SHOM at:
Bank PEKAO SA ul. T. Czackiego 21/23 00-043 Warszawa
Account: 7112 4010 4011 1100 1056 168296
For donations of goods or services, to be raffled, please, contact the undersigned at SHOM@gmail.com.
Our tax accountants advise that donations to SHOM made by corporate bodies decrease the taxation base up to the limit of 10% of that base and donations made by natural persons decrease the taxation base up to the limit of 6% of that base.
You may designate your contribution to be allocated among the above charities depending on the need priorities established by SHOM, or you may designate a specific recipient for your contribution. We can assure you that your donation will be transmitted to the charities directly.